Why SIR Home Improvements Is One of the Leading Home Remodeling Contractors in the Lansing, MI, Area
At SIR Home Improvements, we’ve been helping Lansing-area homeowners get lasting value out of their home upgrades since 1980, which makes our company one of the longest-tenured home remodeling contractors in this part of Michigan. Our recipe for success is simple but hard to duplicate: Offer aesthetically appealing, low-maintenance, and ultra-durable products, and install them properly using trained and experienced professionals. Although this formula may seem like a no-brainer, many home remodeling contractors serving this area fall short of achieving it.
SIR Home Improvements, on the other hand, has received many awards for our remodeling expertise, as well as for our insistence on helping homeowners optimize the energy efficiency of their homes with upgrades that can potentially help them cut their heating and cooling costs. In fact, one of the ways we stand out from other home remodeling contractors in this region is by providing our award-winning Energy Solution System free of charge with every purchase. This program includes a comprehensive energy audit of each customer’s home, followed by complimentary sealing services for any leaks that are detected.
Home Remodeling Services We Offer
- Bathroom renovations, including tub and shower replacements and installation of Jacuzzi® walk-in tubs
- Window replacements that feature top ratings from the ENERGY STAR® program
- Kitchen makeovers, including custom cabinet refacing and replacement
- Roof installations, in your choice of long-lasting asphalt shingles or metal roofing panels
- HVAC service and replacement, with some of the industry’s highest-performing furnace and cooling systems available for installation
We invite you to check out our website to learn more about the ways our company stands out from other home remodeling contractors serving this area. If you’re ready to get started on your home upgrade, contact SIR Home Improvements today to discuss your specific project in Lansing or one of the surrounding communities.